To reach the Artist Page for the artist shown below, click on the artist's name or thumbnail image.
Peter Schwartz is the editor of the poetry journal 'eye' and associate art editor of Mad Hatters' Review. His painting publications are as follows:
Paintings Online and in Print:
1. 'a'pos'tro'phe: http://www.a-pos-tro-phe.com/v2n2/v2n2.html
2. Ascent Aspirations Magazine: http://www.ascentaspirations.ca/Peter%20Schwartz.htm
3. Branches: defunct, probably not my fault.
4. HiNgE: http://www.hingeonline.com
5. Mad Hatters' Review: http://www.madhattersreview.com/issue5/whatnots_schneiderman.shtml http://www.madhattersreview.com/issue6/index.shtml
6. Mannequin Envy: http://www.mannequinenvy.com/PeterSchwartz.w06.htm
7. Mastodon Dentist: http://www.mastodondentist.com/IssueEight/Cover.html
8. The Pedestal Magazine: http://www.thepedestalmagazine.com/Secure/ecommerce/Catalog.asp?prdc=49
9. Sein un Werden: http://www.kissthewitch.co.uk/seinundwerden/page1.html (check archives)
10. SubtleTea: http://www.subtletea.com/peterschwartzart.htm - http://www.subtletea.com/peterschwartz2006.htm
11. The Taj Mahal Review: Volume 4, #2, Issue - December, 2005
12. Thieves Jargon: http://www.thievesjargon.com/artworks.php?art_id=41
13. Triplopia: http://www.triplopia.org/inside.cfm?ct=625
14. Writers' Alliance: http://www.writersalliance.net/submission41.html
1. Saatchi Gallery: http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/yourgallery/artist_profile//18031.html
2. The Gateway to Quarter Christmas Art Exhibition Special in York, UK. The Gateway to the Quarter project is a free digital public art exhibition where images are projected onto two screens on Finkle Street, York.
3. Art of the Animal: http://www.eagleandowl.com/exhibit/humanart/humanartists.html
text for 'the haunting point'
Here we have a truly grotesque depiction of human duality. The painfully aware observer watches helpless, filled with shock and pity as the overburdened, sick participant tries desperately to evacuate the effects of the world he has involunatarily ingested.
Country: USA Birthyear: 9/22/70 Galleries: none. Awards: none. Media: computer or digital art Style: abstract Subjects: people, portraits and characters|